We are Gwery, Lda, and we are committed to protecting the information you provide us and your privacy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT, AND HOW?
When you visit our Website or interact with us, we may collect the following information about you:
Information you give us:
You may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our Website, place an order for our products, complete any online forms, subscribe to our newsletters, enter a competition or promotion, or correspond with us (email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise). This information can include your name, address or location, date of birth, gender, purchase information, shopping preferences and financial information (including your credit or debit card details, although they are held exclusively by our payment processors).
Information we collect about you:
Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website and information about how you interact with the Website. Each time you visit the Website certain information will be automatically created and recorded:
- Cookies: small data files that are stored on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you don’t accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service. Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Log files: track actions occurring on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
We use the information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us. You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications by following the instructions in the promotional emails we send you.
- Help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
We share your personal information with carefully selected third party service providers for business purposes. These include:
- Courier companies such as UPS and MRW in order to deliver the products to you. These providers have a global outreach, with multiple local companies that can be engaged depending on your shipping address;
- Payment providers that we use to process the payment information;
- Anti-fraud and credit check providers to check for any fraudulent behavior, in order to keep us and you secure.
- Analytics and search engine providers, such as Google, that we use to help us with the optimization of the Website.
- IT/technology providers we use to support our Website and the storage of your information. This includes Shopify (you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY